IoT platform for the detection and monitoring of patients' quality of life
- Web and mobile app for both patient and doctor
- Development extendable to wearable (smartwatch) for monitoring specific parameters
- Post-operation quality of life monitoring
- Real time Cloud data collection
The project involved the development of a database on an external rented cloud space allowing to collect and process data from patients’ medical records. Thereafter, an application was created, for both web and mobile which through a specific architecture, communicates with the database and allows the patient to complete a digital survey specifically designed to analyze they quality of life. In addition the treating physician, thanks to a Web Dashboard, is capable to examine and research the data and information obtained from the questionnaires.
The entire system, was also designed to be extended to the automatic monitoring of patients’ vitals over Android smartwatch, and then immediately give feedback on the findings. In addition the design of the multiOS application has also lead to the creation of a Multiplatform user interface (Android, iOS, Windows/Linux).
System of supervision and quality of life control of patients who have had cancer and have been operated by the Hospital.
- Multiplatform smartphone app (iOS and Android)
- Supply of a Web Dashboard used by both the patient and the doctor for monitoring
- Rent of cloud space
The data inserted in the images are for illustrative purposes only, the management of privacy is one of our priorities and has been rigorously followed by consultants specialized in the matter.