- Optimization of energy consumption of business scenarios
- Build and deliver an IoT ecosystem for real-time monitoring and automation
- Scalable and easily extensible platform for additional services
- Ecosystem easy to install, configure and use
- Real-time data collection
The project required the design, development and integration of innovative LED lighting devices for the monitoring and control of energy consumption in the smart building sector.
To this end, a specific firmware was developed for lighting devices that can send information via BOX-IO to a Cloud Server.
We have integrated specific sensors and actuators for the implementation of control scenarios in smart building (temperature, humidity, lighting, security control doors and windows, CO2) with the aim of offering maximum comfort and well-being within the building. The parameters, scenarios and their optimal range were then studied to ensure maximum quality.
In order to be able to control and visualize the entire platform, we have therefore developed a special Web and App interface through which the user can access, in the cloud, to monitor the different scenarios implemented.
We have therefore created an IoT ecosystem composed of hardware, software, firmware and the cloud, which, integrated with appropriate services, is able to control and monitor different scenarios in the smart building sector.
- BOX-IO Gateway
- ZigBee Firmware
- Android Application
- Web App for remote control and monitoring
- Wireless Sensors
- Wireless Actuators
- IoT Ecosystem
Provision of an IoT platform consisting of control unit, wireless sensors, web app cloud application for monitoring and control of environments.
- BOX-IO supply
- Design and development of ZigBee firmware and software on BOXIO for the processing of automatisms
- Integration of new sensors and lighting devices in logistics (warehouses for goods storage), smart agriculture (horticulture), smart buidling/office (automatic control of work environments)
- Web Dashboard development for the control and monitoring of sensors/actuators and energy consumption
- Performance Analysis and Sizing Cloud Server
- Multi-OS App Development (for iOS and Android operating system)