- Real Time Data Monitoring
- IoT Prototype in a Short Time
- Collection and transmission of data over long distances
- Low battery energy
We designed the field data acquisition card to support the customer’s patented sensor. To this end, an ‘Arduino’ module has been integrated into the board to accommodate what has already been developed by the customer, and then added the components for the acquisition of other environmental data and the radio module useful for sending data to the gateway.
The radio protocol chosen for the communication is LoRa, for which the data communication has been optimized in terms of timing and payload.
The BOX-IO gateway with interface for the LoRa protocol has been quickly adapted to collect data from the control board and has been used for all the development phases: from prototyping to the first versions for production.
The rapid development of the prototype made it possible to carry out numerous field tests that allowed us to arrive at the supply of a tested, precise and reliable IoT platform under all operating conditions.
- Environmental Sensors
- LoRa Technology
- IoT Platform
- Hardware IoT Design
- Collection and transmission of data over long distances with the integration of own technologies
- Innovative value project development
- Design, development and provision of an IoT platform
- Firmware Development
- Hardware Design
- Electronic Development
- Platform testing, testing and updates