Design and development of an IoT platform for precision agriculture
The project has been developed for the management of electronic lock opening tasks by operators equipped with bluetooth-connected smartphones. The multi-platform application (Web, Android/iOS) for the remote control of electronic locks has been carried out following strict usability and safety criteria. It was necessary to develop a Java library to manage the blackbox as well as the implementation of a command sending protocol via Bluetooth to the electronic lock via smartphone.
Agricultural Consortium Body
Water saving through the optimization of plants irrigation in residential areas
- > Support for the validation of the patent of a sensor for the detection of the level of hydration of some plant species
- > Realization of one IoT prototype in terms of firmware, electronics and mechanics
The project has required both the use of the low-cost ESP32 microcontroller produced by Espressif for the management of wifi and the integration of the ATMega microcontroller to host the prototype software developed by the customer.
We have therefore proceeded to develop a custom firmware which is highly performative and based on ESP32 controller.
The IoT prototype has been developed in shorts times to allow the customer and his stakeholders to prove its potential and functionality, not only of precise acquisition of data in real-time, but also of configuration and usability of the software and cloud platform.
- > Data Monitoring
- > IoT Platform
- > Firmware Development
- > Software Development
- > Hardware Design
- > Cloud Application
- > Reduction and water consumption saving
- > Irrigation optimization of some plant species
- > Validation of IoT sensor patent
- > Rapid prototyping
- > Innovative value IoT solution