The infrastructure underlying the SMART system involves the use of the following technologies:
The IoT lighting system is a technology aimed at sustainability and reduction of outdoor light pollution, but it is also ideal for indoor wellness and comfort scenarios.
Reduced energy consumption due to efficient lighting management
Intelligent switching on in the presence of people/vehicles and switching off in the absence of people/vehicles. The system also adapts to weather conditions and natural lighting.
Detection and monitoring of environmental parameters
Control and collection of parameters such as CO2, PM10,PM2.5,NO2 and monitoring of urban pollution and air quality in real time
Intelligent lighting management
We create IoT platforms for intelligent light control, the ecosystem can be easily extended with specific services. We provide a Web/App platform for remote control and voice control.
- Switching on and off in the presence of pedestrians, vehicles and objects
- Intensity adjustment based on natural light for optimum comfort
- Reduction of electrical energy and light pollution
Integration with specific services
Detection of environmental parameters
The system is able to collect and process a multitude of environmental data, useful for reducing environmental impact and directing strategic choices aimed at sustainability and environmental protection.
- Monitoring and collection of environmental parameters
- Air quality
- Urban pollution
Connected Smart Services
The system can be easily extended with a range of wireless services for the user
- Extension of smart services for the user
- Smart Parking
- WI-FI access point for the user
- Charging batteries for electric mobility and smartphones
- Real-time air quality information
- Information and integration with public services in real time
- Smart Security for Community Security
- ADV Display
- S.O.S call
Well-being and Comfort indoor
The ecosystem for indoor control has been designed in the laboratory and on the field with the aim of ensuring maximum comfort and well-being for people.
We used a scientific method to analyze the parameters and their range in order to maximize their usefulness to ensure comfort and well-being in places where the IoT ecosystem is present.
- Laboratory and on-field testing for maximum comfort
- Study of specific indoor parameters
- Collaboration with the University of Padua to establish optimal parameters