Digitally Transform business scenarios in a smart and efficient way
BUILDING – LIGHTING – ENERGY
Le nostre soluzioni IoT permettono di monitorare e controllare parametri ambientali, energetici e microclimatici. Attraverso automatismi e regole intelligenti è possibile ridurre l’inquinamento luminoso ed energetico fino al 70%.
Reduction of energy consumption due to an effective management of the ecosystem
The system allows to control and manage in a more efficient way the energy consumption on the basis of rules that minimize waste and inefficiencies
We develop personalised Kit
We can provide standard KIT (smart metering, building, lighting, comfort, environment, security) or customise one based on your specifications.
Le nostre soluzioni IoT consentono di generare modelli di previsione, interpretazione di dati e controllare in modo intelligente e automatico l’andamento di processi, impianti e soluzioni proprietarie.
Improve the Decision Making
The ecosystem adopts data-driven strategies aimed to improve business decisions
We develop customised predictive models based on machine learning to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of business environments.
Our solution for the smart and connected building: energy efficiency, micro and macro climate control, related services, identification and access control, intelligent control of the lighting system.
Intelligent remote control and monitoring of the heating, refrigeration, ventilation, lighting and water flow system.
Ecosystem designed to manage the comfort inside the building (temperature, humidity, CO2, air quality, PM10 and many other parameters)
Smart Sustainable Building
Iot designed to break down social barriers and improve people’s quality of life: comfort, energy, safety and lighting are managed intelligently and remotely.
- Energy efficiency: heating, cooling, water consumption and ventilation
- Comfort: temperature, humidity, CO2, air quality and PM10
- Security: intelligent identification and control via 3d cameras
- Lightning: intelligent lighting management
- Related services: specific microservices to increase the consumer experience within the building
Intelligent light management
We design and develop IoT platforms for intelligent light control (both indoor and outdoor), and the ecosystem can be easily extended with specific services. We provide a Web/App platform for remote and voice control.
- Switching on and off in the presence of pedestrians, vehicles and objects
- Intensity adjustment based on natural lighting for optimal comfort
- Reduction of energy consumption and light pollution
- Integration with specific services
Outdoor environment control
The system is able to collect and process a multitude of environmental data, useful to reduce the environmental impact and to direct strategic choices towards the sustainability and the safeguard of the environment.
- Monitoring and collection of environmental parameters
- Air quality
- Urban pollution
Smart connected services
The system can be easily extended with a number of different domotic services:
- User Extension of smart services
- Smart Parking
- Smart Security
- Smart Building
- Smart Retail
- Logistic and warehousing
- Smart Industry
- Smart Office
- Smart Metering
Indoor Wellbeing and Confort
The ecosystem for indoor control has been studied both in laboratory and on field with the aim to ensure maximum comfort and well-being. We used a scientific method to analyze the parameters and their range in order to maximize their utility to safeguard confort and wellbeing where the IoT system is present.
- Test in laboratory and on-field to grant maximum comfort
- Study of specific indoor parameters
- Collaboration with the University of Padova to establish the optimal parameters
Request a free KIT* to discover its potential
If you remain satisfied of this KIT we will customize it as you want, according to your specific requests
* The KIT provided is a free trial, some features are not available and its purpose is only to understand its potential.
Adaptation and customization are additional services that will be listed separately.